Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Where to begin....

As I sit here and begin typing I think about what I wish to accomplish through blogging and decide that I want to leave a written record of my life to my daughters and grandsons. I want to share with them important life lessons that I have learned through the years. I want to share with them the things in life that will come their way that they need to cherish but more importantly I want to leave them with the experiences that I have encountered in hopes that they will not make the same mistakes I have made.   I also want to share with them the history of our family and the memories of their grandparents and great-grandparents. All my life I have heard "With Age Comes Wisdom" and I have found that to be very true...so as I begin my journey into the world of blogging, I will endeavor to pass on to my children and grandchildren the nuggets of wisdom that I have learned through the years. 

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog. You did a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, I'm looking forward to the family history also!

    ReplyDelete